Monday, January 30, 2012

Framed, up close

We just returned from a trip and I picked up the three Charley Harper cardinals from my framer in NC!  This is the third and final one you have not seen framed.  Maggie does a beautiful job picking mats and frames for the designs every time.  This has a black inner mat, then the red on top of that and the frame has a bit of a pattern to it.  If you enlarge it, I think you will be able to see the pattern.  They are all framed in the same mat and frame and I will try and get them hung up very soon.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

that really is stunning framing work. can't wait to see a photo of all three of them hanging up all next to each other!

The Chilly Hollow Needlepoint Adventure said...

Looks great. I can't see a pattern in the mat but it kind of looks like linen. Oh, well, when they are all hung up we'll look again. This is a cute design but a series, that's magic!

wenhkc said...

I love the color combo of red and black. And I love birds. These look stunning.

Beth in IL said...

They will look great. Will you post a picture when you get a chance?