Friday, September 18, 2015

Boo!


Boo! is a counted canvas design by Nancy Cucci and was published in the November 2007 issue of Needle Pointers.  I stitched this piece in 2012 for myself.  My finished piece is here on the blog.  Look on the right side to see it finished if you can't wait!  My sister wanted to learn to do this and she started this piece.  She had the black outline done for the B,  the first O,  and part of the third 0.  I am going to finish this for her as she loves Halloween.  I have stitched the designs in fluorescent Kreinik and am ready to start the border.

3 comments:

The Chilly Hollow Needlepoint Adventure said...

This is really nice of you to do for your sister.

So, how do WE get adopted?

NCPat said...

There is a line if you want to wait!

Glenis said...

Get in line, Jane - you're only 54th in the queue...