Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Is that all?

I went back to the Milanese Triangle and added the DMC Fil over the top of the Marlitt.  (I reread my directions last night and found I had missed it!)  I then finished all of the 1 x 4 stitches over the rows of Perle #8 with the Perl #12.  It barely shows in the photo, but it is all there.  I then worked all of the rows of the knitted plait stitches with a Smyrna in the corner.  There is an empty row in the center of all of the ribbons, by the way.  It is going to be filled with beads.  I am choosing to do them after all the stitching is done to avoid catching all these different threads on them.

2 comments:

The Chilly Hollow Needlepoint Adventure said...

Lots of steps but it seems to be going quite fast, unlike my Endless Background.

Beth in IL said...

This is looking just lovely!