Sunday, January 11, 2015

Another Fabulous design!


I have received Fiery Brazil, one of the new Jungle Heat series by Leigh Designs!  It is a 10 x 10 design on 18 count.  The entire series was announced at the Market this weekend and can be seen here:

http://leighdesigns.com/Grp630x.html

Jane of Chilly Hollow is going to be working on Sultry Outback in case you missed her note on the list of stitch guides available site.

I see fun fibers, beads, shiny stuff coming in this new piece that I will write a stitch guide as I go.
Stay tuned this week and I get out my turbo needles!  Let the fun begin!

2 comments:

The Chilly Hollow Needlepoint Adventure said...

Fun, fun, fun! Try not to run right over me. I am a slow stitcher.

NCPat said...

LOL, I don't do competitons! I can hardly wait to see how these come out. Ideas are flowing here!