Thursday, January 10, 2013

Does this happen to you?

Does it?  I am going to start Champagne Corliss designed by Leigh and it is another one of the Floozies in her series of 8 canvas.  I started out by making my two copies, and then got so involved in threads, stitches, and all...Pretty soon I had this!  LOL  I will go and straighten this out, get this on the frame and get a little more organized!!  Thanks to Leigh for permission to blog stitch this piece!

Oh, and here is the link to the rest of these gals!  I luv them!

http://www.leighdesigns.com/Grp489x.html

3 comments:

The Chilly Hollow Needlepoint Adventure said...

Actually, this is pretty tame compared to the messes I've made. I have learned to pull threads for just one section at a time to make the mess smaller. It helps. (a little)

karen said...

Oh, honey! That is nothing! Did you see the fabric pull I posted on Stitcherie? It tripled by the time I was done. Needlepoint pulls make a much smaller mess. :)

NCPat said...

LOL, I thought it might be a common theme! Karen, I will go and look on stitcherie!