Thursday, May 10, 2012

Lara's Wedding Ribbons

This is  sitting  on my work table and waiting for me to start it.  I have everything for this one and so I am trying to decide what to do next!  Lara's Wedding Ribbons is by Brenda Kocher.  This was a gift to me from a dear friend and we switched the colors from those shown to purple, lavender, blue and teal from the pinks and greens.  It is designed to fit in a tray, and I just happen to have one of those sitting on the shelf....I think my friend peaked in to the stitching room!

4 comments:

The Chilly Hollow Needlepoint Adventure said...

This should make a very pretty tray, perfect for tea and cookies (or beer and pretzel parties). I am looking forward to a new start, some day.

By the way, I thought you might be interested in seeing this since you do a lot of your own lacing before having a piece framed.
http://plays-with-needles.blogspot.com/2012/05/cool-little-spool-tool.html

karen said...

Don't you love having friends who know exactly what you'll like? I have one of those and she sends me the best bunny canvases!

NCPat said...

Yes! She has known me a long time, and even knows I switch colors a lot!

Cyn said...

Hi Pat,

Very pretty!

Decisions, decisions... :-)

Cynthia
Windy Meadow