Sunday, March 18, 2012

Pattern #28

Humming right along on Aurora Borealis....I started pattern 28 which is a flat pattern.  After miscounting, I ripped my stitching out and started over but thankfully had not gotten too far!  I was using Soie Perleee to create the grid when I realized I was off by one, so a little ripit, and back to business.  then   two strands of Soie d Alger create the straight stitches and Madiera is the top turquoise crosses.  I looked ahead as I realize I am getting close on this one and there are only five more patterns to go!

3 comments:

The Chilly Hollow Needlepoint Adventure said...

The little heart shapes are very pretty. I've enjoyed each and every section of this one, Pat. I hope you have, too!

Steph's Stitching said...

Beautiful.

Beth in IL said...

Love the little heart shapes. Love the colors!