Friday, March 9, 2012

Can you picture the end?

I finished Pattern 10 and 11 on Lesson 4....isn't if funny that the box is still empty?  I think so....but I am working the pattern, step by step.  Pattern 10 is worked in the DMC 224 perle and is a leaf stitch.  After all the pink design is in, I came back and did horizontal stitches in the ecru at the tip of each stitch.  Then Pattern 11 is worked in the 712 perle again and is a four sided stitch.  It appears that the box will be filled in last and there are more stitches to go in the final corner.....

4 comments:

Goldylox99 said...

Are you really stitching this as a mystery without reading ahead in the directions? I couldn't do that.

NCPat said...

Yes and no....I read through each lesson but don't go into the next lesson until I get there.

Anonymous said...

Hello

Your WIP is looking lovely.

The Chilly Hollow Needlepoint Adventure said...

I am wondering what goes in the box myself, but that's a mystery for you. You don't find out until The End.