I got all four corners stitched to start "squaring" the design area. Each corner is worked in alternating rows of Milanese with either two strands of the NN or the Marlitt. I will also run out of the Marlitt, so if you are planning on doing this design, buy more than one skein....I have not done any ripping out so you know, it just takes more than the pattern calls for. I started each corner area in the center of the design and worked out so that they would all be perfectly lined up.
Barbi commented that this is much like Samarkand Tiles by Anna Pearson....
here is the link.....take a look and see what you think...scroll down the page a bit!