Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Two more photos

This closeup, not true to color, shows the detail on the left coat lining which I finished today.  Then.....I added beads!

The regular overall picture shows both sections of the lining done, but only the left one is beaded.  I will work on adding all the beads to the right side tomorrow.  DH says, "That's nice, now....Hurry up and do the trees"  I said, " It is not time to do them".  Then "do the bird next instead",  "no, I am not doing that yet either".......so it goes at my house!

P.S.  click the images and they should enlarge for you.

4 comments:

Elaine said...

This is absolutely stunning. I can understand DH's desire to see more come to life :)

The Chilly Hollow Needlepoint Adventure said...

LOL

I'm eager for the trees and bird, too, but I know finishing the central figure comes first. After all, you can't leave the poor woman without hair!

Goldylox99 said...

Absolutely stunning. I really want to stitch this piece. If anyone finds it for sale, please let me know!

Beth in IL said...

I would vote for the bird getting done next, but....The beads really do add to the lining.