Thursday, August 11, 2011

Patch 1

All of the #1 Patches are done.  After doing the first step with the Sparkle Rays, I went back and finished the design by adding two strands of Soie D Alger aroun the Sparkle Rays.  I then started Patch #2 by laying in lines of pale green Trebizond and then the design will be worked on top of that.....see the one on the far left?  I barely started it but you can see a bit.
Arlene, send me an email if you need more info on the brick stitch.....I responded to the post but not sure if I answered your question....


2 comments:

The Chilly Hollow Needlepoint Adventure said...

Oh, I see patch 2! Took me a minute to find it. I was dazzled by how well patch 1 tuned out. This is going to be great fun to stitch and all those tiny areas will make you feel as if you are really getting a lot done. Clever Mrs. Lesher!

Beth in IL said...

Wow! You have been busy. All your pieces are l;ooking good, but I especially like the little witch. The pumpkin came out great.