Friday, June 24, 2011

Believe it or not

Believe it or not really.....I spent all my stitching time today on these two hearts.  I was sure I could finish all five, but these are a lot more detailed than I anticipated.  I started the top  right one by doing the blue in Silk Lame Braid, followed by the Frosty rays in white and then added all of the Mill Hill Petite Beads.  Then on the lower left one, I did all the Kreinik Gold outline and center design.  Then the Silk Lame blue in the middle design followed by the white areas in Kreinik 12b efore finishing the blue bands and Rhodes heart in Christopher!  Imagine that was almost three hours!

1 comment:

The Chilly Hollow Needlepoint Adventure said...

I am not at all surprised, Pat. All those thread changes take time and beading takes FOR-EV-ER!

It looks great and is worth all the effort but I know you are getting as impatient as your readers are to have this one done so we can stare happily at it!

By the way, lovely picture today!