Monday, July 5, 2010

One more paddle


Tonight I finished all the Forget Me Nots in the left most paddle. These are worked in four strands of Waterlilies Mediterrean. The yellow French Knots are worked with two strands of Splendor and then the leaves are done is YLI ribbon stitches and lazy daisy. I then turned it on the side to work the rows for the pulled pattern in the background. I then moved over and started the background in the fourth paddle from the left but only got a little of it done. I can see the light at the end of the tunnel and there is someone waiting for this pattern! Hurry, Pat, Hurry!

3 comments:

Possibilities, Etc. said...

This is perfectly beautiful - but you already knew I'd like it. Will it arrive in my mail box tomorrow?

Front Range Stitcher said...

Very pretty, love the delicate flowers.

The Chilly Hollow Needlepoint Adventure said...

Faster! This is turning out to be lovely, Pat. It is very feminine with the backgrounds and the flowers, perfect for a lady's fan.

It is close to being done. How about forgetting the rotation and just getting it all done for us?

Jane, tempting Pat from CH