Monday, May 24, 2010

Back to the rotation

An added comment from the Roses and Tassel piece. The beads on the tassel were stitched on and the crystal water drops are not the hot fix as I could not find that size at my store. They are ........gasp.....glued on with Ailene's Quick Dry! LOL

And then tonight I worked on the second section some more on the Diamond Pavilion stitch. Just a few more to go and the handle section will be complete. I am working with six strands of floss and laying each stitch. This is going fairly quick and I love doing this stitch anyway!

1 comment:

The Chilly Hollow Needlepoint Adventure said...

It's a lovely stitch on the fan and it does seem to be going quickly. I am eager to see more of this as it is very pretty and feminine.

Thanks for clarifying the crystals on the roses and tassels piece. On my monitor they look just like the Swarkovski ones. Bet they are pretty in person. Tell your framer to HURRY.