Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Onyx & Tuesdays

I joined a new stitching group that meets on Tuesday nights! What a fun bunch of gals that all stitch right along and laugh while doing so! I decided to start Glitz & Glamour Onyx by DebBee's Designs as my project to take to this class. http://www.debbeesdesigns.com/GlitzGlamourIndex.htm
While the Onyx design is not on the site yet, there are several others in the Glitz line that are also in my stash, and you may want to cruise those. The design is worked blacks on black so this is going to be a fun one to get decent photos for you, but we will see how it goes. The design is started in the center and worked out. The four way bargello is worked with Frosty Rays in black, and then Rhodes diamonds are added in Neon Rays, also black. Next I did more Bargello using Fyre Werks in Black but that is showing up as a coppery color. The next bargello rows create the squares that are worked in black Neon Rays.