Thursday, March 4, 2010

A Couple of things

I finished the left center of the stems tonight. Then I put the knot in the center of the bow that I had forgotten to do. Then I moved over to the left side and started the Willow stitch there. I worked from the compensation over to ensure that my sides will match. I could have assumed that it would, but I don't like taking chances.
Also, I got an email from DMC and they now have a blog!
DMC Gets Connected with Social Media
Introducing: The DMC Blog
Live now! www.dmc-threads.com
Please check it out! Great ideas, free patterns, give aways!

2 comments:

Possibilities, Etc. said...

I love that blog and "Emma Broidery" - be sure and don't miss the previous one on the wonderful history of DMC. She started that right around the time of the January market.

The Chilly Hollow Needlepoint Adventure said...

Very nice! I never assume the two halves of my background will meet perfectly as often they don't! I usually do a row all across the middle in the beginning and work both sides up and down from there, just to make sure, but this is one of my favorite types of mistakes so I am very cautious. And the two halves still occasionally don't meet in the middle but when they do, we celebrate in CH!