Sunday, December 27, 2009

I'm Back!

I hope you all had a very Merry Christmas! We sure did! We made a trip to Michigan and had both a wonderful time and trip up and back! The piece above is a small cross stitch piece I stitched for DH this year. It is a Poppy Kreation's design called Winter Stuff. The Santa board is also by Poppy Kreation's. The Jingle my bells probably took about an hour to stitch, and finishing is a breeze. I could not show you the piece until after he saw it! Tomorrow, stitching rotations resume!

2 comments:

The Chilly Hollow Needlepoint Adventure said...

How darling! Bet he loved it and it certainly will be a cute decoration for Christmases to come.

Welcome home. Glad you had a lovely time.

Cyn said...

Hi Pat,

Very cute!

And I love the saying... LOL!!!

Glad to hear that your trip went well. Especially with all of the weather that we have been having. Sigh...

Cynthia
Windy Meadow