Thursday, December 17, 2009

I did not even notice

Apparently a couple of days ago, blog hit over 100,000 pages views! Wow! I was surprised when I checked the numbers tonight. I had been so busy getting the Ecrusheen done, I had not paid attention. I started the blog in August of 2006 and then that blogland started having some troubles and I double blogged for a while and finally ended up here singly blogging. I was inspired by Jane in Chilly Hollow to get started blogging and have amazed myself at how much more I get stitched knowing all of you are out there reading and waiting!
So thanks for stopping by so often, and I hope each and every one of you has a Merry Christmas, a Happy Holiday Season, and a very Happy New Year! (p.s. I plan on doing all of those too!)

2 comments:

Front Range Stitcher said...

CONGRATULATIONS PAT! I am proud to be just one of many of your fans. I always enjoy watching your progress and am inspired to keep on stitchin' myself! Thanks.

The Chilly Hollow Needlepoint Adventure said...

Congratulations! That is an amazing achievement, but not nearly as great as stitching consistently.