I have added the north Fleur-de-lis, after I worked more of the outside border. The east to south one is completely finished and I also started the north to west one, but ran out of the Medici. I left the other hank of it at home on the stitching stand. So, I started filling in the outside border at the top with the Needle Necessities overdyed. This is done with a running stitch, first in one direction and then coming back and crossing it with a second thread in the other direction. So I am stitching here and there because I did not double check the project bag, but at least I did get quite a bit more of this worked--just not in the order the stitch guide suggested.