Saturday, June 20, 2009

Adding a new one



I am adding a new piece to the rotation since I dropped the cupcake at the framers and the Diamond Iris is on hold. This is going to be the piece for the shower at the end of July. I did the cupcake for the bride to be as she is a cake decorator and loves cupcakes. He is a:
Photographer! This is a camera sorta like what he uses and below are the threads I have pulled to stitch it with! I did the cupcake piece on offwhite with gold flecked canvas. As you can see this is white canvas with silver flecks. I will do the camera in the black and grey Splendors and the letter will be done in the white and silvers. The Marlitt colors will be the reflections in the lens!

3 comments:

Cyn said...

Hi Pat,

This looks like fun!

I'm looking forward to seeing how you stitch the reflection in the lens. :-)

Cynthia
Windy Meadow

The Chilly Hollow Needlepoint Adventure said...

How clever! As Cyn says, this is going to be fun.

Want some more coffee, Cyn?

{Jane and Cyn settle on the sofa, watching and waiting....}

Edy said...

Interesting -- like to see it when it is finished.