Saturday, April 11, 2009

Eyelets and all

I finished the final few Symrna Crosses to fill in the rest of the Round Bargellos. Then I filled in the open area in the middle on the left with eyelet stitches. I used Needle Necessities overdyed floss as I did not have the DMC mouline called for. Last, I took out the Raised Spider above the four way Bargello. I realized it was too small and too low in the design area to look right, and so I restitched it a little larger and up a bit higher. I like it better now!
Happy Easter everyone!


Cyn said...

Hi Pat,

Yes, it does look a lot better! :-)

Windy Meadow

The Chilly Hollow Needlepoint Adventure said...

I moved things in my version, too, but mostly because I misread the instructions or wanted to use a slightly different stitch. However, the design allows for that, I think.

Your version is very pretty!