Friday, February 6, 2009

What I did....

Remember last night, I said I could not decide about the underskirt border? After I finished the blog, I sat looking through the instructions and the photo, and I figured it out! The overskirt border was to start in the center under the sleeve and make the curved shaped up to the top of the piece, in an entirely different pattern! I had misunderstood. So, I decided that I would continue the same pattern for both skirts so it all matches. I really did not want to rip all that out and start over. I think it looks just fine....that is just my opinion, but I am staying with it. I also added the Mill Hill Petite beads, 42041 to the center of the gold designs in the sleeve. I finished the background on the left under the paw, and then started the background on the right at the bottom edge of the skirts.

2 comments:

The Chilly Hollow Needlepoint Adventure said...

Mistake or not, it all look fabulous to me. Nice job, Pat.

M&Co. said...

It is looking great, Pat!