Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Overwhelmed!

Wow! So many wonderful comments on the Georgian Rabbit Angel! Thanks for all the nice comments. Yes, Margaret, feel free to do your halo the same way. BTW, I used one of my laying tools to hold the gold in the front so the loops will all be the same size. As I was posting last night, I realized I had not done the backstitch up the center of each stitch. So, now I am thinking I may also do that in gold to tie the whole thing together. While I am doing the basketweave around the outside I am contemplating this last little finish! What do you all think?

Back to basketweave for me!

1 comment:

The Chilly Hollow Needlepoint Adventure said...

You haven't done the backstitch up the center of each leaf stitch on the wings? I think that's up to you. I didn't do it on my Victorian parakeet because I liked the pattern of holes. My Medieval Cat doesn't have wings with the leaf stitches.

Suit yourself, Pat. Try it by laying the thread you plan to backstitch with on an area, step back and see what you think.