Sunday, December 14, 2008

You promise not to tell?

You can't tell him, but this piece is for my husband for Christmas!! He does not read the blog, that I know of, so I am showing you what I am doing! This is a canvas by Cheryl. When I saw it, I had to get it! This is so our cat--complete with attitude--which I know all cats have! I did the inner band with Ribbon Floss, alternating the squares with the black and white painted design. Then the outside rows of black and red are done in Neon Rays +. I started the background with Snow White Watercolours.
I am working on the background of the purse, and this afternoon I started the framing of Mornin' Luv. That means tomorrows photo will be one of those!
Happy Stitching!

1 comment:

The Chilly Hollow Needlepoint Adventure said...

Darling! Wonder when my cat modeled for this? He's a different color but those mischevious eyes!