Thursday, April 23, 2020

Sky


I have started the sky areas.  I have added Accentuate in to the thread that is being used as well as changing the stitch to skip tent.  The darker area has 3 strands of floss with the Accentuate and the light blue is 1 strand of floss with Accentuate.  
Note:  I made a note in the stitch guide.  The sky areas should have been worked before the trees were put in,  This would have made it easier to stitch the pattern.  Instead, I stitch for a while and complete a section.  Then I have to turn the canvas over and count on the back to determine where the next starting point is.  Slow go!
It will be better in the center but for now, I am working it down this right section,

2 comments:

Needles Everywhere said...

This piece is coming along nicely. I am not good at counted canvas so I am thoroughly impressed!

NCPat said...

It takes a little more time, but I am getting faster at it.