Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Cabbage Row Shoppe

I stopped in the Cabbage Row Shoppe today!  This is Madonna Lewis, the owner.  She has a wonderful shop located in Charleston, SC.  I was met at the door with a cheery Hello from both her and Linda and a friendly tail wagging by her darling dog!   The gals were hanging some new Kirk and Bradley canvases but I told her I wanted to browse a bit and for them to go ahead.



The Christmas room has a charming fireplace that is the center with many wonderful ornament canvases.  There is an additional long hallway with  many other Christmas designs and  stockings, 

Walking around the entire store one is amazed by the many different painted canvases available.  The thread selection is also amazing!  Madonna carries all the accessories-from books to magnets and more.

Her exclusive new series are these darling basket purses!  You can request your choice of colors as  the canvas are painted for her there.  They will do the finishing for as well.

She has a facebook page and a website as well.   If you are in Charleston, I recommend a visit.  I had a great time chatting and purchasing a new canvas--which hubby helped to choose.


No comments: