Monday, June 6, 2011

Hair UPDATED



Here is the photo!  

Blogger will not let me upload photos right now but I will wait a bit and see if I can yet tonight.  If not, I will upload it tomorrow.

I started on the Hair!  I had planned on doing turkey work in the two colors for her hair but I also wanted to use the purple Fancy Fur.  Not a good idea....too much fiber to manage for me.  I did several test stitches and they just looked awful, so I switched up to encroaching Gobelins and it is better.  I have gingerly brushed some of it so you can see the effect but not too heavy yet as I still have lots of stitches to put in around what is there and don't want to cause myself a nightmare.

4 comments:

Elaine said...

Can't wait to see it :)

Blogger does seem to be having some 'Bad Hair Days' recently (sorry for the pun!) .... but, of course, your hair will be marvellous and worth the wait :)

The Chilly Hollow Needlepoint Adventure said...

I can't wait to see it either. Elaine's right, it'll be worth the wait and maybe we'll have two photos instead of one!

Poppypatchwork said...

She looks great, love the hair so far

Elaine said...

Ooooo ..... suitably wild :)

It was worth the wait :)