Monday, December 14, 2009

Round three

First, were the off white beads in the Modified Scotch, then the gold beads in the Modified Rhodes, and when I finished those tonight, I did the off white beads in the Bead Cup stitches. The final row of gold beads will go in the outside row of Modified Rhodes......getting there!
Jane asked if it was difficult to get the beads through the Kreinik cord and I responded in the comments ( in case you did not see) that no, it is very easy to use for beading and in fact, I think it is easier to thread the needle as the cord is wrapped so it seems to go in the needle easier.

2 comments:

Possibilities, Etc. said...

I LOVE the beads - but you know how I am about beads. Those gold ones around the center, and the white ones in the center are really gorgeous. Good job!! This intricate work amazes me. How pretty it will look in my new house in Florida when I get there. Jane could use it until then, but she has to give it up.

The Chilly Hollow Needlepoint Adventure said...

Ok, Judy, I'll display it until you arrive in Florida and then we'll hire an armored car to deliver it to you.

Pat, you can have it back about, say, 2042.

Seriously, thanks for the answer about using Kreinik cord with beads. I wondered about that and probably wouldn't have seen it in the comments unless I remembered to go check for a reply.