Thursday, July 30, 2009

Down the right side

Tonight I worked the double running cross stitch down the right side. I am using two strands of Threadworx 1068 which matches all the colors in the flower and leaves. I am making sure that I don't pull the two threads from the same strand each time. This then is causing the variations in the shading values in the border. I like it. Yes, I am going to finish this one before returning to the rotations. I have some new ones to add in to the rotation that are going to be fun to do, so I want to be able to get them both in and I hope by the weekend!

2 comments:

The Chilly Hollow Needlepoint Adventure said...

It looks lovely, Pat. The variations in the border really look great.

By the way, both your AOL email addresses are bouncing. sigh

Jane, waving and jumping up and down to catch Pat's attention from CH

The Chilly Hollow Needlepoint Adventure said...

I can receive your emails but not reply to them without bouncing. A new email to you at each AOL address also bounces. I answered your question just now and it hasn't bounced yet....

Keep those fingers crossed!