Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Jessicas and Beads

Using DMC Perle, color 3753, I put in the partial Jessicas in all the corners to fill in the area outside the gold X's. This stitch was done using a single strand of the size 12. Then, again using the DMC Perle, I attached a Mill Hill Bugle Bead, 72009, going through each one twice to secure in the center of the Jessica.
I think the stitching rotation is going along fairly well. I can see progress in each piece, and, I haven't gotten confused yet! LOL

2 comments:

The Chilly Hollow Needlepoint Adventure said...

I'm eager to hear how you like rotating pieces. I tend to do one at a time, although occasionally I'll drop a large piece for a bit to stitch a small one, especially if I have a birthday deadline or something. This looks very pretty. I like the beads.

Cyn said...

Hi Pat,

Very pretty and I can really see the design when I click on the picture. :-)

Cynthia
Windy Meadow