Monday, March 30, 2009

I will be right back!

My niece that lives in Chicago--temporarily transplanted to Nashville--came to visit for the weekend! Woohoo! She is the one that has Martini Bra and Tap Pants....remember those?? Sharon G's wonderful design and you may have to go to the previous blog to see them. http://360.yahoo.com/needleartnut
Anyway, we talked a lot, went shopping, talked some more, made dinner at home, talked some more, slept a little, did more shopping and talked some more, then we played Wii sports and did the Personal trainer exercise, and then we laughed a lot!
So, in the middle of all that, I did try and set up the next project and you will see the start of that tomorrow.
Thanks for bearing with us while we talked some more!

1 comment:

The Chilly Hollow Needlepoint Adventure said...

Everybody needs a break some times. I've discovered I needed a break from painted canvases while stitching the outlined canvases for the pet guardian angel set I'm doing. Sometimes you need to get away mentally and have other kinds of fun.

Glad you are having such a good time with your niece.