Wednesday, December 10, 2008

The next project

This is the next project. I purchased this canvas on the trip to Grand Rapids, MI in October. My niece Sara picked this Kathy Schenkel design for me to stitch for her daughter, Kailyn, my great niece! She is 16 months old and just loves pink! Kathy has granted me permission to blog stitch this darling piece. You can see lots of Kathy's designs at her website: www.kschenkeldesigns.com or by visiting your local shop! Several of the upcoming projects are designed by Kathy and they are all going to be a lot of fun!
Like the Holly leaves, I will be turning this into an ornament. I am planning on putting a gold chain on it to hang it with.
The fibers I will be using are pictured above: Sparkle Rays, Kreinik gold, and Petite Very Velvet!

1 comment:

The Chilly Hollow Needlepoint Adventure said...

Perfect for a small child! She'll love it.

Jane, who stitched a dog purse for Little Abby when she was 18 months in CH