Sunday, October 17, 2010

Lacquered Leaves is finished.

Tonight I worked the final pattern on the Lacquered Leaves!  A single strand of Lacquered Jewels was run on the rows alternating with the ones covered by the four stitch pattern. This went fairly quickly.  So first, is a closeup so you can see the pattern....


And then, the final piece.  I wish you could all see this in person as I am not the photographer that can present this in the best advantage.  It is much prettier than these pictures depict.




3 comments:

The Chilly Hollow Needlepoint Adventure said...

It is just beautiful, Pat. I have loved every minute of your stitching it. Now it's off to the framer for more magic!

Jane, sighing with pleasure as I study the photographs all over again

NCPat said...

Thanks, Jane! It was totally different for me to do and I enjoyed it.

Marion said...

Thank you for sharing Lacquered Leaves. I, like Jane, have immensely enjoyed watching the piece progress to its completion.