Saturday, October 16, 2010

Faster than a snail

I am stitching on the Lacquered leaves.  Just slowly.  There is a lot going on so I only get in about an hour an a half of stitching a day lately and that makes for slow progress.  I actually finished the four stitches over the four stitches tonight and took a picture.  When I got upstairs and tried to edit it, the computer says it is crap and won't do anything but show me a gray page with a lightning bolt through it.  Stop laughing, it is not funny....okay yes it is, but I am not going back downstairs again today.  I have made all the trips up and down those stairs today that I am going to!  There will be a picture sometime tomorrow--promise!  Not only that, it is my intent to finish it on Sunday.  Notice I said it is my intent....not that it will happen.....just being realistic!  LOL

1 comment:

The Chilly Hollow Needlepoint Adventure said...

Don't worry, I am not at all eager for this one to end. Take your time. I imagine all the stitching is very time-consuming, especially when you want it to be perfect.

It's going to be lovely, so take your time and enjoy the process.