Sunday, October 10, 2010


 This is an overall picture so you can see what I did first.  I used a single strand of Lacquered Jewels and worked from the outside edge to the leaves in groups of four strands.  It does not look like much but I certainly used a lot of fiber creating the sets of four.  Notice how the strands were angled at the edges of all the leaves and the center not filled in between the leaves.
Then I started with another strand of thread and am making sets of four strands over every other grouping of four and creating a new pattern on top of the single strands.  Note that the patterns stop short of the leaf edges at least a half an inch.

No comments: