Monday, April 6, 2009

Some here, some there

First, apologies for forgetting to put the backing under the canvas before I took the picture! You can see the leg of the light next to my little space heater! Sorry about that!
As to stitching, I completed the centers of all the Round Bargellos in the top rows using two strands of DMC Rayon floss. These were done with the Smyrna Combination stitch. I then started the next area in a different combination of colors for the second band that will carry down and to the right. I also did one of the third band with yet another combination. The bottom band will have yet another variation. Stay tuned!

1 comment:

The Chilly Hollow Needlepoint Adventure said...

Gosh, this looks very pretty. The nylon threads do add a lot to a project even if they are hard to work with.

Good progress, Pat!