After finishing the bargello pattern with the Kreinik, I then stitched in the corresponding bargello, to complete the outside, using Bravo. The pattern called for 124, but I used 129.
You will notice that is teal/turquoise in the card. I did not want that in the piece, so I cut out the section of that color, and only used the remaining part of the overdyed.
One thing you will hear me say time and again, is that it is your piece, so you are free to change colors, or even fiber. I always stitch a design I like, but I frequently change colors to fit the scheme of who is getting the piece, and where it may go.
mirror blog: http://360.yahoo.com/needleartnut