Sunday, February 5, 2012

All stitched.

 This is the pictures of the pattern called Christmas Heirloom, January 1993 under Needle Adventures by Loretta Spears.
 This is the  rose canvas and Overdyed floss and one of the DMC flosses that came with the kit.  It was missing the two Anchor flosses.  Since I did not care for the color combo, I of course switched them all out
I showed the center portion the other day.  I have now finished the rest of the piece with more Smyrna crosses, Satin stitch and a final row of Smyrna crosses.  It is finished into a boat shape but I am saving the finishing for a later date.  Now all I have to do is decide which one to do next.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

so pretty! but i have to admit, i like the original colours! i have to see if i have that colour - or maybe you do, an extra one? :-)