I managed to find enough orts to fill in the lower left corner....trust me....six little pieces of thread and we made it! I then went ahead and dis the center design. It is also worked with Needle Necessities, Marlitt, a row of metallic (which was done with a very close substitute, so I could finish the piece today) and then the background stitch with more of the second color of Kreinik.....I had been using 3221 and used 3232 to finish it. Below is a closeup of the center motif.....I will try and get a picture tomorrow with the sun shining so I can try and capture the colors better. I am not putting the perle around the outside of the piece as called for in the pattern.....I like it just fine like this!