Monday, February 28, 2011

The last leaf

I finished it tonight!  The last leaf is done and it creates a great balance in the design.  There is just a bit more gold trellis to put in place and that is next on the schedule.

On a sad note, Judy Harper passed away today from heart problems.  Her Possibilities and Elegant Whimsies were frequent stops on my nightly blog cruising.  I stitched some Halloween napkin rings for her a while back and she just recently added some new designs.  Take a trip through her blogs as I am not sure if they will be maintained.

2 comments:

Poppypatchwork said...

Your poppies are beautiful, it's a lasting piece of srt for you. How sad the news on Judy, I love her blogs, I will miss her.

The Chilly Hollow Needlepoint Adventure said...

The poppies are blooming!

This is going to be fabulous framed, Pat.