Saturday, January 8, 2011

A couple of things

 I worked on my Lee canvas that I call Wild Woman tonight.  She has a neck!  I am using four strands of Splendor in 900 for the "foundation" she is wearing.  I also started working on the V neckline skin as well....but then I decided to go ahead and start her eyeshadow.  The one on your right or her left eye has the top color of shadow which is done in four strands of Splendor 926 with two strands of Accentuate #300.  I hope you can see a little of the glitz it gives.  Tomorrow when I work on my Sunday project I am also going to watch my Amy Bunger DVD of Spiders and More!  I will probably not get much stitching done as these are great and full of lots of tips and hints--DH can read his list real well!  LOL

1 comment:

The Chilly Hollow Needlepoint Adventure said...

I can just see the eye shadow--well done!

Hope you love the DVD. Your husband choose well.