Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year!

A very Happy, Healthy and safe New Year to all of you! Today I am taking the decorations down and returning the house to the normal decorations! I will get back to stitching later in the day and post a new photo of the current project.
Thanks for checking out my projects, making comments and suggestions, or just dropping by!
I have lots of projects planned for 2009 so I hope you come back often and enjoy my needlearts!

P.S. Pierrette is secretly wishing I will stitch the penguin for the last project and Jane is trying to discourage her in the last post's comments section, so I have added my comment about such a suggestion!

2 comments:

Love to Stitch 99 said...

...... which is making me wonder if anyone has seen that elusive little penguin so far? I don't think I have :-(

Oh maybe, Jane has ....... or maybe not :-)

Perhaps, Pat is making it and she just does not want to tell us that she is (grinning)

Pierrette =^..^=

Cyn said...

Hi Pat,

Happy New Year to you!!!

I couldn't resist joining in on the penguin discussion... :-)

Cynthia
Windy Meadow