Monday, May 26, 2008

Memorial Day.

I hope you all had a wonderful holiday weekend. It was beautiful weather here in the mountains. I spent a lot of time working in the yard! I also did the usual cooking, cleaning, and all that jazz! Today, however, we had some friends over and cooked out! We also laughed a lot, which is a really good thing.
So tomorrow, we return to work, and to stitching! In the meantime, if you haven't already, check out some of my favorite blogs.  Jane in Chilly Hollow is doing a Lani leaves design. Pierette at Love to Stitch just finished another Jim Wurth ornament! Check them out!

mirror blog: http://360.yahoo.com/needleartnut

1 comment:

The Chilly Hollow Needlepoint Adventure said...

What a beautiful peacock canvas from Squiggee! And Judy's doing a great job on it. Can't wait to see more, Judy, particularly as next up in my stitching are two little Squiggee oraments....

Jane, all excited here in CH