Friday, January 19, 2018

The last bits


The orange star in the center.  I tent stitched the blue line  with Silk Lame Braid 140.  The orange area is Parisian stitched with RD Sprinkles 05.  The blue star on the right has orange tent stitches for the lines in RD Sprinkles 05.  Then I filled in with basketweave using Silk Lame Braid 18 in 14 and 140.  I forgot to describe the red tip of the shoe.  The green lines tent stitches in Silk Lame Braid 18, color 146.  Ray stitches fill the red areas using RD UltraSprinkles 03.

I added glow in the dark Freakin Orange and Green on the shoe leather and heel of the shoe.  I added Freakin Orange to the top of star.

This one is done! 



1 comment:

The Chilly Hollow Needlepoint Adventure said...

Looks good, too. Too bad it was so quick. I was enjoying this!