Tuesday, November 29, 2016

Surf & Sand is finished!


I added some eyelets and some Jessicas in the center next to the Bargello before adding the Sprat's Head in the corner.  Next in the border row, I added some double cross stitches.  Finally, beads were added in the center of the Jessicas, along the top right row of Moorish stitches and then along the double cross stitches.  This is done!

4 comments:

The Chilly Hollow Needlepoint Adventure said...

Fast and pretty! Wish I was a faster stitcher. You make it look easy!

NCPat said...

Thanks!

Gary Parr said...

Great looking piece. Has me wondering what it would look like if three more "quarters" were added to it.

NCPat said...

That would be a great idea, but it would also be quite large!