Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Is that all?

I went back to the Milanese Triangle and added the DMC Fil over the top of the Marlitt.  (I reread my directions last night and found I had missed it!)  I then finished all of the 1 x 4 stitches over the rows of Perle #8 with the Perl #12.  It barely shows in the photo, but it is all there.  I then worked all of the rows of the knitted plait stitches with a Smyrna in the corner.  There is an empty row in the center of all of the ribbons, by the way.  It is going to be filled with beads.  I am choosing to do them after all the stitching is done to avoid catching all these different threads on them.


The Chilly Hollow Needlepoint Adventure said...

Lots of steps but it seems to be going quite fast, unlike my Endless Background.

Beth in IL said...

This is looking just lovely!