First the closeup of the top left corner so you can see more detail!
And here is the closeup of the top right so far. I finished the center square on point by adding in straight stitches around the outside. Then, the border around all of this has 1 x 4 outline stitches in Kreinik. The first fill in are crossed stitches with 1/16 ribbon and then another set of crosses on top of that with 4 strands of Marlitt. The Marlitt is then tacked in place with upright crosses done with more 1/16 ribbon. Lastly, I completed backstitching over the first diagonal row of double straight stitches using DMC fil.