Thursday, September 19, 2013

Another one!

This also came in the mail--ordered them both at the same time!  This, of course, is Champagne Corliss!  A friend has asked me to stitch her for her.  I usually won't do a piece a second time, but a very special friend won out!  She is one of the series of Floozies by Leigh Designs and you can see the rest of them here:  http://www.leighdesigns.com/Grp489x.html
I will probably work on this separately and only show occasional progress as you have seen this one worked before.  Check the right side of the blog, Champagne Corliss, and you can see what I am going to be doing.  There is also a stitch guide available with the purchase of the canvas from your shop. If you already have the canvas, you can also get the guide from me.

2 comments:

The Chilly Hollow Needlepoint Adventure said...

Someone is VERY lucky to have you as a friend!

NCPat said...

LOL, I am looking forward to stitching it for her as it is such a fun piece!