Thursday, October 4, 2012

Oh, no!

Today I started on the 3 x 3 Jessicas around the outside border.  The directions called for working it in Petite Frosty Rays.  I did the first one and thought it was ugly--oh,no, who said that?!  Okay, not ugly but too bulky, better word.  I pulled the Kreinik out of the center of the Frosty Rays and am using that to create the Jessicas....much better.  Working right along and I got to here....the count is off....what?!  I triple counted and then looked further down the piece (while scratching my head as to why this did not look right....Notice the spacing between the bottom and side octagons???  I counted wrong at the top!  Since I worked this from the top to the left and bottom and right, I now am ripping all of this out so I can fix my counting error.  I will now get to worry that I have enough fiber....ripit....ripit...ripit

4 comments:

The Chilly Hollow Needlepoint Adventure said...

Rats, rats, rats!

This is why I don't like counted pieces. This ALWAYS happens to me! Count the same row three times, get three different numbers. Sigh.

Luckily you don't do this much and it'll be lovely when it is right.

Anonymous said...

you KNOW i can related. :-)

Anonymous said...

... relate ...

sigh

NCPat said...

LOL! Such as it is....I just hate taking it all out! Oh well...