Monday, October 15, 2012

All the hair!

Sadie's hair is all done.  I finished the diagonal Wave stitch variation with the four strands of Weeks Dye Works overdyed Kohl 3900 and the tent stitches in 3 strands of black Splendor. I then painted her fingernails with #8 Kreinik in red 003 just using tent stitches.  I started on her little beverage by stitching all with Flair, the colored beverage--Sloe Gin! in 579, 512, and 511.  I will get the top of the glass done next.
I know you are all wondering about the posey!  I can't do the detail on that yet because of what I want to do and it has to go on last....so just be patient!  LOL

1 comment:

The Chilly Hollow Needlepoint Adventure said...

You are killing us! Stitch faster! I like the hair a lot and the fingernails and the drink are wonderful.